Tuesday, 22 March 2016

WATCH: Adele Didn’t Know She Could Twerk Until She Tried it Out in Front of a Sold-Out Audience

She who twerks in Burberry is one classy broad.
Much like a baby recognizing its reflection in the mirror for the first time, British songstress Adele learned of her twerking capabilities onstage at London’s O2 Arena on Sunday, Mar. 20. The singer began dancing around the stage during a break between songs, which led to this historic moment:

“I think I just twerked,” Adele exclaimed. “I can’t do it that well. My whole body has to move. My bum could break my back it’s so enormous.”
Adele’s tour stops thus far have yielded several marriage proposals and one surprise fan talent show, so be ready for anything if you’re among the #blessed who hold tickets.
Watch the adorable moment in the video below.
Post a Comment