Saturday, 5 March 2016

Khloe Kardashian Says Her Vagina is Shrinking; Slams Kanye West’s Twitter Rants

Socialite Khloe Kardashian opened up about her gynecological problems in a revealing Nylon magazine interview.
Kardashian explained why her infamous camel toe hasn’t been seen in weeks.
“Now that I’ve lost weight, I swear my puss has lost weight too, which I did not know was an option but thank god,” Kardashian said. “So, she doesn’t care to be seen much these days.”
Kardashian, 31, recently dumped NBA superstar James Harden after a whirlwind relationship that lasted about 5 months.

She is still married to former NBA star Lamar Odom, who hasn’t fully recovered from a drug overdose at a bunny ranch last year.
Kardashian, who is addicted to social media, had this to say about her brother-in-law Kanye West, a fellow social media addict, who spends most of his days online since the birth of his son, Saint West.
“I hate when people tweet things and then they like delete it. I don’t like deleters. Whatever you say, own it,” Kardashian said of West’s Twitter rants. “Is he like wild and out there? Yeah, but I respect him for that. I like anybody who owns who they are. And, just like no qualms about it. That’s what I love.”
Post a Comment