Saturday, 19 March 2016

Iggy Azalea Reveals She and Nick Young Will Not Get Married this Year, Backtracks on ‘Psychotic Breakdown’ Commentary


In lieu of wedding bells, we’ll be hearing more music from Iggy.
Iggy Azalea revealed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM that she’s pushed the date back on her wedding to Nick Young.
“I’m planning my wedding, actually moved my wedding ’cause I have to tour so my wedding plans are changing,” she told Seacrest. “It was going to happen at the end of the year but now I have to go to work so we’ll probably have to wait until the end of the next basketball season to do that. So that kind of is a bit sucky, but it’s alright.”
In fact, her fiancé is fine with postponing the wedding day. “He wants to be … like, ‘I can be a bachelor for longer’ and like, he’s really milking it, he’s really milking the whole thing,” said Azalea. “So he’s really happy. Any time he wants to like, go out with the boys.”


The couple became engaged last year in June when Young proposed to the “Team” rapper at his 30th birthday party shortly after she cancelled her first arena tour.
Azalea also appeared on 97.1 AMP Radio with Carson Daly, where she backtracked on the “psychotic breakdown” that she claims to have had in a recent interview with Schön! Magazine.
“I’m a bit of an exaggerator,” said Azalea.  “I think it can get a bit claustrophobic… this whole gossip thing that we have in the entertainment industry, it almost reminds me of a soap opera …  I didn’t feel like I could go and live my normal life because I felt like I had to be wary all the time of who was taking a picture of me, and what that would turn into and what that story line would be.”
Listen to her interview with Daly here, and launch the gallery at the top of the page to view photos of Azalea at the George V Hotel in Paris.
Post a Comment