Saturday, 12 March 2016

Beyoncé Says Giving Birth to Daughter Blue Ivy Is Her ‘Proudest Moment’

beyonce blue ivy

Nothing makes her prouder. 
Despite the fact that people still think Beyoncé didn’t actually give birth to her daughter Blue Ivy, the singer says it’s her “proudest moment” in life. In an interview with Garage magazine, Bey could not help but praise her 4-year-old. “Out of everything I’ve accomplished, my proudest moment, hands-down, was when I gave birth to my daughter, Blue,” she said.

She also reveals that her mother, Tina Knowles, is her hero. “She has taught me about caring for others, working hard and working smart,” she said. “Everything I know about being a mother comes from the examples she has shown. My mother has instilled confidence in my sister and me and taught us to always be grateful.”
On Wednesday (Mar. 9, 2016), Beyoncé shared an adorable photo on Instagram of her daughter putting on her lip gloss. What’s even cuter is that it appears that Blue was trying to do her makeup just like her famous mommy’s.

Post a Comment