Monday, 22 February 2016

Makeup-Free Monday: JLo Fresh Faces with Casper Smart in This Hilarious Dubsmash


Jennifer Lopez  howed off her natural beauty, and her sense of humor, in a hilarious Dubsmash video posted on Instagram by boyfriend Casper Smart
Fresh-faced and funny, J-Lo caught everyone’s attention lip synching about a major love for Starbucks, Chipotle and Yoga Pants.

A video posted by B Smart (@beaucaspersmart) on 
J-Lo’s flawless skin has always left fans wanting to know her beauty secrets and routine. According to InStyle, the star revealed on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” that she cannot leave the house without lip gloss. Her skin care routine includes oatmeal and lots of sleep.
She also told Allure all the way in 2011 that she owes her radiance to going back to the basics
I’m a big believer in the basics. Less is more. I get my cleanser from my dermatologist. I need a great cleanser because I’ve had to wear a lot of makeup for so many years. I use a very mild makeup remover and a very basic sunscreen-moisturizer combo, and I try to get lots of sleep.
Post a Comment