Thursday, 28 January 2016

Kanye West Brushes Off Amber Rose’s Homophobic Twitter Rant

Kanye West
Musician Kanye West was in an upbeat mood when he arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday.
The 38-year-old father-of-2 had just pulled off a major publicity stunt for his new album, Waves, that’s scheduled for release on Feb. 11.
West tricked rapper Wiz Khalifa into joining him in a Twitter beef on Wednesday.
It all started when Khalifa, 28, innocently tweeted, “Hit this kk and become yourself.”
Khalifa was referring to marijuana, but Kanye pretended to mistake Khalifa’s tweet for a jab at his wife, the buxom Kim Kardashian, 35.
“Like, oh that’s Ye and I can put his wife’s initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa,” Kanye tweeted.
“KK is weed fool. Reason’s why your not wavy. Go bacc to Swish,” Khalifa retorted.
But Khalifa soon realized he was being used in a PR stunt and he quickly gave up the fight.
Amber Rose, on the other hand, is not that smart (bless her heart).

Earlier, Kanye dropped a snippet of a song off his upcoming album, featuring the lyrics: “My ex said she gave me the best years of her life, I saw a recent picture of her, guess she was right.”
Then, during his manufactured Twitter beef with Khalifa (who sired a son with Rose), Kanye tweeted: “You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me”, “you let a stripper trap you,” and “I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years.”
Rose, 32, took the bait and tweeted vulgar and sexually explicit descriptions of sodomy to her followers — most of whom are teenagers.
The loser here is, of course, Amber Rose, a single mother who is too dumb to realize she was provoked into promoting her ex-boyfriend’s new album.
Later, West arrived at LAX in his Rolls Royce. He was grinning from ear to ear as the paparazzi swarmed his vehicle.
When a TMZ videographer got too close, Kanye growled, “I said all I had to say.”
When the video hustler barked questions at Kanye about his Twitter stunt, he replied, “I said ‘I said all I had to say.’ Don’t ask me no more questions about it. Thank you.”
Kanye later apologized, shaking the TMZ video hustler’s hand and saying, “Thank you brother. Good meeting you man. I didn’t mean to talk to you heavy… respect to you and your family.”
Kanye West
Kanye West
Kanye West
Kanye West
Kanye West

Post a Comment