Signs The End Is Near: ‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Preview (Video)
Oh just bring on the aneurysm. The first season of VH1′s ‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ will be infecting us in just a few scant days. While New York seems to have run it’s course, and Atlanta has gone from telenovela hilarity to tiring absurdity…the latest iteration of the exaggerated reality of has-beens and never-wuzes is now based in Los Angeles (Houston and Miami allegedly on the way?) with a cast that includes Ray J, Soulja Boy, Omarion…Lil Fizz and Yung Berg. LIL FIZZ AND YUNG BERG. Do you need help getting up?
Also, primed to “bring the drama” is Teairra Mari…most notable for having far too many vowels in her first name, as well as being the Jay Z ingenue that did not become Rihanna.
Apparently Ray J was dating Teairra (perhaps in preparation for a juicy storyline for this show)…but is now dating his personal assistant. So there will be fights… As previewed in the video below, along with Teddy Riley’s daughter Nia making a terrible mistake with Soulja Boy….um, TELL ‘EM?
In case you wanted the official show bios of the cast:
· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill. *Did this guy change the spelling of his name? Why bother?*
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”