Saturday, 9 August 2014

T.I. and Young Thug perform on Jimmy Fallon (Video)

Rapper T.I. spotted leaving NBC Studios in NYC
Rap tycoon T.I. Harris, 33, was seen leaving NBC Studios in NYC where he taped an appearance on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon LIVE on Thursday. T.I. performed “About the Money” with non-conformist Atlanta rapper Young Thug. Fashion wise, T.I. doesn’t pinhole himself into any particular style. He just wears whatever his stylist throws at him. Here T.I. is seen wearing a pair of retro Nike Air Raid sneakers in Atomic Mango turbo green colorway that came out in May ($135).
What do you think of T.I.’s youthful style?

Photos: Fortunata/Splash News and RogerWong/INFphoto.com
Nike Air Raid
Nike Air Raid
TI and Young Thug perform on Jimmy Fallon
Watch the interview and performance below

Rapper T.I. spotted leaving NBC Studios in NYC
Rapper T.I. spotted leaving NBC Studios in NYC
'Today Show' Guests
Post a Comment