Thursday, 14 November 2013

Miranda Lambert Talks Weight Loss Success''

She’s always been a country cutie, but Miranda Lambert recently went on a diet to cut some fat and slim her figure.
The “Only Prettier” babe tried a few tricks to lose weight as part of her 30th birthday celebrations, and she’s all about sharing the plan with her fans.
Lambert noted, "People think I lost more, but I'm short. I'm only 5'4" so when I gain, I gain everywhere, and when I lose, I lose everywhere."

Through diet and exercise, Miranda is feeling better than ever. "I haven't given up everything! I try to just cut everything in half."
“All through my 20s I worked a lot -- I was on the road since I was 17 and the road life is a lot of fast food and a lot of late nights and a lot of drinking -- I didn't give up drinking. I refused. You have to drink to put up with my husband! Just kidding!"
"He said, 'I have never had a problem with any way you look at any point -- you are beautiful to me at any size and every size.’ But he has been proud of my hard work on this. He brags on me. That makes me feel great."
Post a Comment