Thursday, 7 November 2013

JENNIFER ANISTON Copies Kelly Ripa's Chopped Coif..!!

Jennifer Aniston is Chopped!
The actress revealed this week that she cut off six inches of her famous honey-blonde locks, opting for a hassle-free angled bob. “It’s short! It’s at my jawline and a little shorter in the back,” she told Popsugar. “I was just ready for a change. I was ready for something new, to get it out of my face, so I could have a bit of an easier go at it.”

We don’t blame her — when the seasons change, our hair usually wants one, too. But instead of going short in the summertime (like Kelly Ripa recently did), Aniston took the risk in this fall.
Of course, the ‘do was done by Chris McMillan, Jennifer’s longtime hairstylist and pal. “I’m always one of those girls who does a big old chop just to get it really healthy, to repair all the [damage from] hair coloring and stuff like that,” she told Vogue. “And I just got bored, honestly. It’s fun to change it up once in awhile.”
As for how it makes her feel, Aniston added, “I did it! I feel great. I feel lighter. It’s simple, it’s really simple, that’s for sure.”
Post a Comment