yo-gotti-i-am-cover
Yo Gotti is set to flood the streets with his upcoming album, I Am. Arriving November 19 on Epic Records, the King of Memphis’ major-label release is lead by the singles “Act Right” with Jeezy and YG, and the T.I.-assisted “King Sh*t.”
The 13-track LP also includes appearances from J. Cole (“Cold Blood”), Meek Mill (“F-U”), Ne-Yo and Wale (“Respect What You Earn”), and RIch Homie Quan (“I Know”).
Head to iTunes and pre-order your copy.
Listen to the album after the jump……

via VIBE
Yo Gotti – I Am (Tracklisting):
1. I Am
2. Don’t Come Around (Feat. Kendall Morgan)
3. I Know (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)
4. Sorry
5. F-U (Feat. Meek Mill)
6. Pride to the Side
7. Cold Blood (Feat. J. Cole and Canei Finch)
8. LeBron James
9. Die a Real Ni**a
10. King Sh*t (Feat. T.I.)
11. Respect That You Earn (Feat. Ne-Yo and Wale)
12. ION Want It
13. Act Right (Feat. Jeezy and YG)