Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Paul McCartney’s Accent Madness On “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon”

He’s well-known for always doing something special with his guests, and Jimmy Fallon had a blast with Paul McCartney last night (October 7) on “Late Night.”
The “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” legend was walking the backstage halls when he bumped into Fallon. Jimmy apologized in an English accent, “Terribly sorry about that, Mr. McCartney.”
Paul replied in an American voice, “No problem, Jimmy… What just happened?!”

Fallon guessed, “I think we just switched accents,” causing a negative reaction from McCartney-“This is awful!”
However, Jimmy wasn’t upset at all- “Speak for yourself, I sound pretty cool. I sound like a Beatle. I can say anything- I’m from Liverpool. Let’s have a spot of tea and drive on the wrong side of the road.”
Fed up, Paul demanded, “Jimmy! Give me my accent back,” but Fallon wasn’t quite ready-“Oh come on, mate. Can’t we just ‘Let It Be?’”
Check the video below!

Post a Comment