Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Beyoncé Felt A 'Communication' And Was 'Talking' With Blue Ivy During Labor!

beyonce felt a connection



It's always helpful to have someone to talk something through with!

Which is why Beyoncé is very grateful for Blue Ivy for helping the singer get through her VERY painful labor!

And Beyoncé knows it sounds a little out there, but she really does believe her and her baby were communicating!

Here's what she said:

"We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication."
Honestly, we've heard waaaaaaaay crazier stuff than that, and it really doesn't even sound that far fetched! Blue was INSIDE her! Anything can happen at that point! Obviously the baby wasn't having a vocalized conversation with her mother, but we don't think that is what Bey meant!


Beyoncé also talked about the visualizations she used that helped her get through the pain!

And she said:

"I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain."
Such a team player!

It truly seems like Beyoncé and Blue Ivy have a very special connection! A connection that Bey began to feel around 8 months into her pregnancy, and fully blossomed during her labor!

Here's what she said:
"I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby… But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child."
It definitely sounds like a deep connection occurred, and we're so glad that it did!
We're sure the bond between these two will only increase as they get older, and we can't wait to be around to see that happen!
We love these two!!!


Source;PEREZHILTON

Post a Comment