Thursday, 26 September 2013

Rihanna Swears Off Sex And Partying & Says She's 'F**king Pathetic' For It!

rihanna swears of partying calls herself pathetic

RiRi has had enough!!!
After 25 years of rocking harder than anyone we know, the Barbadian beauty is calling it quits!
She is done partying! Well, kind of!
In a recently televised interview with British personality Alan Carr,Rihanna told the Chatty Man she turned into a "square." She said she's over her partying ways!
The sultry starlet revealed:
“Recently I’ve become a square. I hate partying. I don’t know if it’s my heels – I don’t like standing up in my heels for hours. I don’t know if it’s that, but I’ve been so bored of it…. I am such a bootleg rock star, I do nothing, literally. I’m embarrassed to say that actually. That’s so disgusting. That’s f****** pathetic."
Whoa! Don't give yourself such a hard time, gurl! It's your life! You don't need to live it in the fast lane for our sake!!
She added:
“I tell you, I’m a bit of a square recently. Don’t feel bad for me, I’m good.”
According to another report on the interview, the S&M singer also says she hasn't had much sex lately either!
Aww! We're guessing she isn't counting the cray cray show in Thaliand?


Post a Comment